Band in a Box Backing Tracks Free Download
What are Backing Tracks
Backing Tracks are songs that contain musical accompaniment parts.
In these there are no melodies, leaving the soloist room to play, and possibly sing alongside it.
Backing Tracks Types
All songs that have sounds and notes created by actual musical instruments.
Can be played by computers or smartphones, as the mp3 songs.
You will not be able to change the tonality, nor other parameters, as instrument type etc.
It is an exclusively digital format and can be played only by some specific players, but also computers or smartphones that have installed the appropriate software.
The sounds are virtual, “electronic”, although the midi will try to reproduce the real sounds.
You can vary virtually all of the parameters, tone, presence and type of instruments.
The audio quality is high, but the musical output can be poor as they attempt to imitate real life sounds, giving of an “artificial” tone, so they are not usually advisable for the musician who are using them as an accompanied piece.
Example of Band-in-a-Box backing track
Eagles / Peaceful Easy Feeling.mp3
- Exclusively devoted to the backing tracks realized with Band in a Box, free for download
- High Quality Mp3 / Bitrate 320KB/sec. , recorded with Audacity
- Tutorials relating to the creation of these tracks and more.
- How to play live the backing track created by yourself (or downloaded from this site)
- Auto-lyrics (LRC) and original BiaB file (.SGU
- Are you looking to transpose the Band-in-a-Box backing tracks with no loss in quality? Then you’ll need the “SGU” File.
- Read: “Backing traks in different keys”
- BiaB is not difficult. Get started now with the easy Tutorial.
- A few of the tracks are under the artist’s name, others are below the title of the song. The fastest way to look for them is to use the search box.
Are you a musician? If you need this, read the tutorials
TheGuitarBand.com: Purpose of the site
Premise: I state that I do not promote nor sell the software that are described in this site, as Band-in-a-Box or MiniLyrics. These programs, if not already available, will be sought in the respective home pages of the authors.
The purpose of this site is to provide ready-to-use Band-in-a-Box backing tracks.
All the tracks are without vocals and soloists, all suitable for the one man band singer-guitarist.
Band-in-a-Box allows you to change or switch instruments, key, etc., without deteriorating quality, as well as the advantage of the final (.SGU) controls the “Real Tracks”, ie sound bytes played by real musicians, and nothing “artificial” as the midi.
Here you are able to free download all mp3s that have been completed. However, certain cases could imply that some components of the work doesn’t fit your requirements. Through the web, most of the Band-in-a-Box backing tracks contain the original key. TheGuitarBand.com will deviate slightly, by offering something more original and unique (in keeping with the original style).
The backing tracks have the tonality to be more suitable for those who, (like me or any some female vocals), require down keys . A couple of tones lower than the original for example.
Try, therefore, to download whichever songs you prefer, and remember that should you wish to customize them, you will require the Band in a Box program, in which will allow you to create a file called “SGU“, that then can amended such as a midi.
Best of Luck
Giancarlo / Admin